2020 was certainly a year for the history books! In the beginning of quarantine, we all more than likely Marie Kondo’d our homes, but with the ease of Amazon’s “buy now” button and ensuring you have everything you need to stay entertained while staying safe at home (hello puzzles, board games and the latest home theater must-haves), you have probably thrown those organization efforts down the drain, but that’s not a bad thing!
In fact, if you have a beautiful disaster of a den or perhaps a pantry that is in pandemonium, then you’re just the person for our 2021 Spring Cleaning Challenge!
With the dawn of a new season, the team at Wishlisted is on the search for one lucky person who could use a bit of help organizing a space of their choosing and completely transform it from drab to fab! So if there’s a tornado of tupperware every time you open a kitchen cabinet or your closet is chaotically cluttered, we want to hear from you!
Here’s How it Works:
We’ll pick one person with a perfectly disastrous space (photos required) and give them the tools and resources they need to completely transform their space! If chosen, you’ll receive:
- 5 private virtual or in-home sessions with a KonMari Consultant who is officially certified to help you tidy your home using the KonMari Method®
- $500 worth of organizational products including the Container Store’s Marie Kondo line
- 1-year VIP membership and $100 to spend with Grove Collaborative®
You’re Perfect For This If You:
- Love organizing, but don’t know where to start
- Have a space in your home that makes you shudder when you see it
- Are willing to share before & after photos of your chosen space with our audience
- Are ready to kick-off your Spring Cleaning with a bang
- Are a U.S. resident over age 18 and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
Disclaimer: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. All applicants acknowledge that the 2021 Spring Cleaning Challenge is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or affiliated with KonMari Media, Inc., Grove Collaborative, Inc., or any of their affiliates. READ FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS