- The chef’s at Gobble do your prep work — chopping, dicing, marinating, etc.
- Three steps, one pan and 15 minutes later… dig in!
- Tons of options including gluten free, low carb & vegetarian
- Voted the #1 meal kit by Parents magazine
Do you have a pan and 15 minutes? What if I told you that’s all you need to enjoy a healthy, home-cooked meal? It may sound too good to be true, but that is exactly what will happen once you have a subscription to Gobble, a meal-kit delivery service designed to have you saying goodbye to grocery shopping, meal planning and prepping and hello to a hot meal on the table in just 15 minutes! After all, that is the “Gobble Method.”
Along with a quick prep and cook time, Gobble knows how important healthy, balanced meals are. While most of their classic dinners range in calories, if you’re looking for an even more health conscious menu, they offer a Lean & Clean dinner plan. This plan is full of lean proteins, healthy fats and no grains all while sticking to the same convenient 15-minute cook time.
Now, I grew up in a big Italian family and whenever we all got together I would spend an ENTIRE day with my mother prepping, simmering, baking…the whole shebang! As a matter of fact, we still do that. But on a typical day, during a typical week when I’m only cooking for my fiance and I, there’s no way I’m spending more than 30 minutes cooking dinner. So when I heard Gobble provides meal kits with all the hard work done for me, I knew I was going to like it. Heck, I may never chop an onion again!
Gobble really could not have made their service any easier than it is. First, you get to choose from a wide variety of meals. Then those meals are prepped and safely shipped right to your doorstep in a refrigerated box. What might be the best part of the whole process is each dinner kit includes a three-step recipe card. Three steps is all it takes to go from package to plate, and most dishes only require you to use one pan. How great is that?
* UPDATE: The awesome folks over at Gobble are extending a special offer to Wishlisted readers. Use this link to get your first 6 meals for $36. At just $6/meal for easy home cooked meals, it’s an incredible time to give them a try.