- The chefs at Gobble do your prep work — chopping, dicing, marinating, etc.
- Three steps, one pan, and 15 minutes later … dig in!
- Tons of options, including gluten-free, low-carb & vegetarian
- Voted the #1 meal kit by Parents magazine
Do you have a pan and 15 minutes? What if I told you that’s all you need to enjoy a healthy, home-cooked meal? It may sound too good to be true, but that is exactly what will happen once you have a subscription to Gobble. Gobble is a meal-kit delivery service designed to have you saying goodbye to grocery shopping, meal planning, and prepping and hello to a hot meal on the table in just 15 minutes! After all, that is the “Gobble Method.”
Along with a quick prep and cook time, Gobble knows how important healthy, balanced meals are. While most of their classic dinners range in calories, if you’re looking for an even more health-conscious menu, they offer a Lean & Clean dinner plan. This plan is full of lean proteins, healthy fats, and no grains while sticking to the same convenient 15-minute cook time.
Now, I grew up in a big Italian family, and whenever we all got together, I would spend an ENTIRE day with my mother prepping, simmering, baking…the whole shebang! As a matter of fact, we still do that. But on a typical day, during a typical week when I’m only cooking for my fiance and me, there’s no way I’m spending more than 30 minutes cooking dinner. So when I heard Gobble provides meal kits with all the hard work done for me, I knew I was going to like it. Heck, I may never chop an onion again!
Gobble really could not have made their service any easier than it is. First, you get to choose from a wide variety of meals. Then those meals are prepped and safely shipped right to your doorstep in a refrigerated box. What might be the best part of the whole process is each dinner kit includes a three-step recipe card. Three steps are all it takes to go from package to plate, and most dishes only require you to use one pan. How great is that?
* UPDATE: The awesome folks over at Gobble are extending a special offer to Wishlisted readers. Use this link to get your first six meals for $36. At just $6/meal for easy home-cooked meals, it’s an incredible time to give them a try.